Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, June 21, 2018

Push or Pull Morning

The upside of the rain is that it has taken the edge off of the 90 degrees temperatures and made the morning perfect for sleeping in. The downside is the mind if not kept busy , reviews the woulda , coulda shoulda and I knew very well that accomplishes nothing. I need a little push or pull but I do need to roll out of bed one way or another.

Waking up from a dream,
to feel you here with me,
the smiles and laughter
are what you bring in
and out of my dreams.

Waking up from a dream
your hand in mine so sweet,
spinning around on the clouds
dancing as we fall to the ground.

Waking up from a dream
everything is as it should be,
my heart beating faster I can't deny
that what I feel is your love from
inside.


~

It's another rainy day,
the skies turning gray,
like the darkness of life
when you are far away.

l take to dreaming,
to wishing and believing
that you'll be there for me
and the miles will fade.

I need your sunshine
just knowing that you are mine,
Loving you forever and
forever and a day.

~
Reaching to the heavens
but tethered to the ground,
the rainy days of summer
weigh the soul down.

My heart feels an ache
that only lover know,
as the void between us
just grow and grows.

My pillow hears the whispers
and the teardrop that falls,
knowing very well what
story the heart will tell.

Sweet love and happiness
and a mountain of joy ,
the sharing of two hearts is
what the moment employs.

Can't take my heart
it's already yours ,
Can't take away the dreams
they're forevermore.

~
Dust off your dancing shoes
the stars in the night are ours,
I'll be waiting on the clouds
with my soul hot on fire.

Whispers of " I love you "
sent directly to the heavens blue,
dust off those good old dancing shoes
as I'll be there waiting for you.

It'll be a party of two
as our hearts know just what to do,
on a rainy day of summer
where I'll be waiting for you.

Dust off your dancing shoes
the stars in the night are ours,
I'll be waiting on the clouds
with my soul hot on fire.






No comments: