Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Tightly My Eyes


I strolled down
by the stream
and there I sat
awhile to dream.

I wished your
hand in mine
as I wondered if
the time would freeze.

The sun had begun to set
as the clouds were passing by
and the darkness had settling in
and ruled the evening sky

I watched
the amazing flight
as twinkling fireflies
danced in the night



 ~

I don't need a rainbow
to bridge your heart to mine,
all I need to do is close
tightly my eyes.

I don't need an ocean
to sail my love to you,
just look to the blue sky
as a breeze touches you.

I don't need the angels
to whispers songs of love,
the melody of joy joined
our hearts one to one.

I don't need the bluebird
to bring us happiness,
all we need to do is
celebrate with bliss.

I don't need to put
my arms around you,
all I have to do is think
and I feel your touch
come through.










No comments: