Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Bienvenue...... chaque rêve de vous.



Faites bon accueil à la pluie, faites bon accueil au soleil,
faites bon accueil aux rêves de l'embrassement de mon amour



I can't say I understand this twang in my heart,
igniting the magic, creating the spark.

I'm knee deep in dreaming, to the song in the hills,
the echo of love, creates a shiver and a chill.


~

Uno schermo del cristallo a cuore thy, di una coperta ad anima thy e quando il vento ha cominciato a saltare, la tristezza è lo sciocco.
A shield of crystal to thy heart, a blanket to thy soul and when the wind began to blow, sadness be the fool.

Ritenuto in ogni goccia della pioggia, il firey gradisce il sole e quando il cristallo ha cominciato a spezzarsi, il vostro amore ha fluttuato dentro.

Felt in every rain drop, firey like the sun and when the crystal began to crack, your love took a hold.
Pianga ha detto la follia, il sorriso ha detto che l'amore e quando ho osato abbracciare la magia una nube era caduto da sopra.
Weep said the madness, smile said the love and when I dared to embrace, a magical cloud had fallen from above.
Canti ha detto la magia, il ballo ha detto che il cuore ed il mistero era improvvisamente opera d'arte del dio migliore.
Sing said the magic, dance said the heart and suddenly the mystery was God's best work of art.
Pleasured sulla tela di canapa affinchè tutto il mondo vedano, sul legame di cuore e di anima e sul bisbiglio del mare.
Pleasured on the canvas for all the world to see, the bond of heart and soul, with the whisper of the sea.
Singing> I feel your presence in the morning,
when I first awake, a feeling I can’t shake.

A hallow of happiness is all around,
I can’t keep my feet, firmly on the ground


A barrier that love crasehd on through, your hand
reached out and I grabbed you.

I feel your presence in the morning
,when I first awake, a feeling I can’t shake.

A dance that partnered you here with me,
the perfect choice, my heart agreed.


The doorway to this heaven it without a key,
all you need to is that you love me.

Place your hand on my heart and count
each beat. Multiply by eternity, this is
what you mean to me.

I feel your presence in the morning,
when I first awake, a feeling I can’t shake.

I love each second of everyday, that you seem
to send the kiss to chase the dark away.

I feel your presence in the morning......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What i do not understood is in reality how you're now not actually a lot more well-favored than you may be now. You're so intelligent.
You realize thus significantly relating to this subject, made me in my opinion consider it from numerous various angles.
Its like women and men are not involved until it is something
to do with Woman gaga! Your personal stuffs excellent. All
the time deal with it up!

Feel free to surf to my page: Get More Information