Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, February 23, 2007

Trace of ....


I have felt joy and I have endured pain
and no amount of rain shall wash
away the traces of love.


The winds tease, tantalizing to the soul,
whispered the song of spring, to shake
loose the winters hold.
~
Silence on the mountains, thunder in my
heart, when at this very moment, the
memories I would embark.
~
Sunshine in the hollow, rain coming
down, restless is the rainbow,
leading to the ground.
~
Descended from the heavens,
a spiral staircase transcends,
an invitation to make the
climb never seems to
end.
~
Cold, I shiver, please don't

disappear, as the journey
would be awfully lonely
if you weren't here.

The climb, a struggle, as I
ask what’s my reward?
and there appeared the
invitation to welcome
aboard.
~
Embrace the beauty,
allow the tickle to the
heart and when you
hold my hand know
that we shall never
part.
~

Life is incredibly simple
and incredibly
difficult.

1 comment:

Lynda said...

I like how you use the environment, including wind/rain etc., to explain how you feel.