Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, February 05, 2007

Put your head on my shoulder....

Put your head on my shoulder.......

The most complicated and diverse aspect of life is the emotion of love. Difficult as it is to understand in others, even more confusing when you try to analyze your own thought process. My mind bouncing around, as the past, the present and the future danced on the same stage. I traveled a mountain of emotion, and felt the toying of being caught in a game of connect the dots. Somehow, there is this connection that binds it all together.

I have quoted, "you don't know what you have until you have lost it", I do know what I have and I am ever grateful for the each moment in the day, you have come to my insane rescue.

~~

You cannot control, possess, destroy, fill with hate, touch on revenge or obsess on love, for love is.. all that is . The beauty that surrounds you, the sun that has yet to rise and the wind that embraces all of winter, with its deep chill. It is the laughter that seeps from the soul, and the flame that burns from the deepest part of your heart. It shares in the warmth and cradles like a baby, the mystery of life. Love is free to soar the heavens and walk the earth, it touches deeper then human flesh. For love in its true form is as endless as time and space.

~


The soft sound of music gently played through the cool winter evening , a tickle to my heart, awakened a warmth of memory . The harmonious blend of peace and tranquility beat rhythmically and soothing , placing me in a state of calm .
Happier then a meadowlark chirping on the first days of spring, I smiled as I felt the impact of love into my life. I felt the gap in space and time close, as if your arms embraced my spirit shutting out the cold dark days of a rambunctious season .
My imagination running wilder then a river that has overflowed its bank and rushes aimlessly down stream.
With my eyes closed , the darkness sparkled with flashes of light, imploding into a silhouette of romantic desire. The dance of two, bonded into one glorious display of energy, superceding all hunger and ache of body. Entering heaven , beyond the barriers of earth. I am in your arms, and my body quivers, as I envision your lips and the touch of your love surfacing from the soul and entwining our hearts for all time.

No comments: