Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Spring is Near

Pollinating flowers, like you pollinate my dreams,
a bit of honey, scattered many memories.
`
Crocus in bloom, hope high on the hill and little
signs of life, welcome you here.
`
Cradled in your arms, your kisses in the night,
tickles my soul and I laugh under the stars in
the sky.
``
Silliness to some, magic to me, you touched
something special, that know one else can see.
`
Tears of happiness, floats me down stream
and their you cast the net that caught me.
`
Pollinating flowers, like you pollinate my dreams
a bit of honey, scattered many memories.




Temperature


Temperatures rising, spring is near,
I can almost smell those flowers
in the air.


Days a little longer, nights begin
to fade, maybe I dreaming but
I heard a serenade.


Song bird at my window, squirrels
jumping trees, the last days of
winter sent a warm breeze.


Felt like a bear hibernating in the
woods, till I opened the door and
said goodbye for good.


Temperatures rising, spring is near,
I can almost smell those flowers in
the air.....

No comments: