Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, February 19, 2007

I Couldn't Say Goodbye........



Singing>
I couldn’t say goodbye if I tried to, I can’t stop thinking of you,
my smile in the morning and my dreams at night, just the thought
of being with you.


I couldn’t say goodbye if I tried to, you found away into my heart,
ignited the magic, it wasn’t your basic hat trick, with just one little
spark.

I couldn’t say goodbye if I tried to, you gave the blue bird the
words, and every little tweet, down every little street,
sings a love song.

I couldn’t say goodbye if I tried to, your as close as the bear
to the hive, and everywhere I go, everyone knows, by the
look in my eye.

I couldn’t say goodbye if I tried to, like a seed you started to
grow, and twining faster, left nothing but the laughter, to
create a glow.

myspace layouts, myspace codes, glitter graphics

No comments: