Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

With you!


When everythings a distance, the challenge far and wide,
I close my eyes and the distance fades quickly with time.
You are here beside me, when I'm all alone, When
the stars fill the sky, they build for us a throne.
Partnered with the dreams, your right here in my arms,
and when I wake up I pinch myself to see if it's
a false alarm.




With you... I can dance, on the cloud of dreams
embrace your memories, when I’m with you.

With you... I can sing, and the world sings back,
a ricochet of song, from me to you.

With you... I forget that time is of the essence,
I’ve forgot the lesson, as I fell for you.

With you... I can live, high above the mountains,
collecting buckets of stardust, when I’m with you.

With you... I can see, the magic of the moment,
the miracle of life, when I’m with you.

With you... I can laugh and spin to childish thoughts,
feeling my heart get hot, when I’m with you.

With you...I can be, anything I want to, be anywhere
when I’m with you.

With you...I’m a child, a woman and a queen,
when I’m with you.

With you.. I know that everything is possible,
even if not probable, when I’m with you.

With you... the stars fall to our feet, a
even display of love with you.

With you... I explore the way the world
should be, perfect like a dream, when I’m
with you.

With you... I am one strong, stronger then
the tether, that holds two hearts together,
when I’m with you.

With you... I believe the moon is there
to shade, if only to silhouette my love
when I’m with you.

With you, I reach for tomorrow, ok!
so I am borrowing a day with you.

With you, I know the feeling of heaven,
ecstatic, over and over again, when
i'm with you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rachel,
Beautiful! I love the words which you wrote, they express so much love.

Love the cloud image, very cool.

I look forward to having more time to read your writing.