Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

This Bit of Heaven

Endless the combination, are the words of love,
a multitude of ways, to hold you from above.


This bit of heaven, is the gateway to dreams, add
a few smiles and hear the laughter sing.


The view beyond the mountains, across a river
deep, perplexing a bit maybe, but this is
a glimpse of me being me.


Hold my hand, as we stroll, along life's
stormy shores, hold my heart, as we allow
the spirit to soar.


Beyond the human flesh, the ultimate
caress and with your sweet kisses ,

sealed my fate, ending the quest.
~~

I Will....
I will keep so ever close,,
the magic of the dreams,
the love the rose, it
petals unveiling...


I will sing forevermore,
of you whom I adore,
my love, my life,
my world.


I will dance upon the clouds,
to you I make this solemn vow,
to embrace each moment with
desire and never let you go.

I will forever be the breath
of love in every breeze.
I will always thank the Lord,
for the day you stepped
aboard.


I will always love you so,
and this I want you to
know.


I will be your valentine,
everyday of the year.


No comments: