Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, February 23, 2007

I'm in the Drivers Seat...

Driving past yesterday, a few up hills and a bit concave.
There's no,no,no looking back, I'm in the drivers seat
and I'm on track...
`
Driving down the road, my mind a drift, the music playing
and I started to shift, to you, what a wonderful view.
`
The sun took the rain from above, and with a little help,
sent drops of love, to you, my love.
`
Driving past yesterday, a few up hill and a bit concave.
There's no, no,no looking back, I'm in the drivers seat
and I'm on track.

~~
Sixteen
I feel like sixteen behind the wheel, my heart racing and I
couldn't help but feel, the magic that flows in me, the day
you said hello to me.
~
I feel like sixteen behind the wheel, my foot on the petal
and the tires squealed, wake up baby, we have a lot to
do, a lot of miles travels and we still have a few.
~
I feel like sixteen behind the wheel, laughing and giggling
over every hill, we're gonna make it, it's a deal made my
pack on last hill.
~
I feel like sixteen behind the wheel, a taste of freedom
that nothing can kill. My heart beat is such a thrill,
traveling down the road I am so fulfilled.
~
I feel like sixteen behind the wheel, everyday the first
sends another chill. Shiver and a shake and glee on
my face, I'm in control and I found my place.


No comments: