Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Happy....

Valentines Day, a rather modern holiday as far as customs go, it is believed that it started back in the days of ancient civilizations of both Rome and Greece. The history of Saint Valentine is a bit muddled, as to exactly what is truth and what is legend. Some say Saint Valentine actually sent the first love letter from prison to his love on February 14th.
Myth or legend, by the middle ages, Saint Valentine had become known as patron saint of lovers. Celebration was formed with the declaration of love. Love letters and greeting cards had become away of sharing in with those you love.


If you believe that all is love and love is all,
then each day should be in celebration.

Holiday

To tickle from inside and not let the laughter hide,
to remember each moment and allow the
dreams to be your guide.

Celebrate each day like the holiday that it is, and
remember that the magic starts the day your
life began.

The path a bit wiry, knows exactly where it’ll lead,
over hills and bends, always make it past the weeds.

Each morning that you wake up and your eyes
focus to the window near, remember that our
love is in celebration everywhere.

~

In my hunger to understand humanity and my quest to explore all that life has to offer , I find that the continuous stumble is not over exterior obstacles. The walls built brick by brick, project our own vulnerabilities, as seen through the trials and tribulations documented in the years since our birth.
Expectations developed from the expected norm, can create a world of disappointment and yet if we don’t set for ourselves a standard of quality , we will continuously struggle in a arena built
of crumbling sand.
My mind centered between my own weakness and strengths, I quickly grasped at the moment in timethat could explain and empower me with a thought process that would guide my soul. In retrospect, I saw where past decisions had led me and I felt as if I were walking high above the clouds on a tight rope, with no net below.
I'm glad your here when I'm falling....

~~

A bridge built of your memory, a mountain crumbles to the ground,
a blue bird camps out at my window, and the warmth of your love
is all around.
Two hearts locked in one embrace, pirouette in a dance of bliss,
bonded forever, and the hunger, filled with your kiss.

Un ponticello costruito della vostra memoria, una montagna si sbriciola alla terra, un uccello dell'azzurro si accampa fuori alla mia finestra ed il calore del vostro amore è tutto l'intorno.

Due cuori hanno bloccato in uno abbracciano, piroetta in un ballo di bliss, legato per sempre, come affamo per appena un bacio

No comments: