Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, September 17, 2007

Directly Over You....

A flutter of monarch passing in flight, drifts through the air in a gentle downward spiral to bring to you a glimpse of the power of love. In their display of nature's beauty, may they reflect the vision of my love for you as the simplicity brings clarity of the warmth I feel..... sends kisses on their wings. Love never questions the movement, teetering on reality and fantasy, for the passion that rules the moment, freely takes flight high above the mountains,entwining the stability of earth with the magic of the clouds.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As the seasons change and the nip of the cool mornings remind us of what is ahead, I shiver at the thought. The changing of the seasons not only document periods of time, but stir in us the hope that a new season brings. My hands frozen at the keyboard the thought crossed my mind that winter was for children and lovers ,as neither seems to feel the harsh bite of a the chilly morn as their hearts flow with the warm of a s thousand sun's.

Sing>; I've got my love to keep me warm.... I doubt there is neither a song nor words that have not been written on love or heartbreak. The combination varies and as I tell people all the time. Life is but a story different titles, many chapters but all come with the same human emotions, love, hate, happiness , sadness and these are the threads that tie up all together as one.

The temperature slightly rising and now just at the fifty degree mark. I feel my body slowing adjusting or is that my mind is now traveling places that dreams are made of ? I no longer hesitate to feel the warmth of emotion that flows from the memories that continue to reoccur. Each magical moment of life brings with it a ride on the carpet of clouds. A smile surfaces and I cannot hide the treasure that sparkles with the gems of friendship.

The last three days left an impact that had me reviewing the choices I have made and the why to the timing. I found that the paths we travel not only redirect our lives, occasionally they interweave, and there we find ourselves again making choices.

As I sat here typing and still shivering with the early chill, I began to ponder on how anyone could complicate the beauty of love. Simplistic an emotion, yet weighed down with the complications that only humans can bring to such a joyous feeling. It is the ultimate ride on the magic carpet until grounded by deceit.

Closing my eyes and gently placing my hand upon my face I felt my own physical touch embrace the spiritual warmth that exudes from the soul. Graphic like a scrapbook in motion, snapshots of people and places flashed before me. Lovers hand and hand , those sitting down by the fountain, a couple on a bench and the visions just kept coming. I thought of how those who seek power and try to obtain worldly possessions, miss the most natural gifts that which only the love of life can give,as we share our being with another.

The sun speckled on the trees that now embrace the hollow, creating a false warmth, a vision of natures own deceitful ways. Yet as I take another look, I almost feel mesmerized by the emotions within me that flow outward grasping to hold your love.

No comments: