Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, September 17, 2007

Sing with Me

Stars fallen from the sky, twinkles love a blaze in your eyes. This much is true from the moment I met you. A fire began to rage and I never felt the same, something from the heart ignited love with a spark.

You can’t ever go back, the love with you is based on fact. I know what I feel, you taught my heart how to heal. Set my soul free and bent the world on its knee, laughed and smile and danced for quite awhile.

Follow, follow me, I’m chasing moon lit beams, high above the clouds, where we both can be found. It’s not any kind of love, this magic sent from above, wisped me off my feet and kissed me sweet.

La la la whispers the wind, la la la to you my friend. Simple melody, but a unique part of you and me. For we are the fire, the wind, the mountains and the hour, the souls that met, the love that placed a bet.

No comments: