Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, September 17, 2007

Good Night

I’m sitting here all alone, wondering where you are. Gazing out the window at the stars afar.Wondering if your thinking of me, if you still love me and do you want to hold me, like I want to hold on to you. I’m sitting here alone, while my mind roams.

I felt the darkness drape the chill of night, keeping close the distance, my heart tried to fight.I listened as the silence chilling, seem to have a way of willing. The sound of your voice to me,and a love gone free. I felt the darkness drape the chill of night, as I challenge the distance to hold you tight.

I won’t allow the tears to fall, nor the madness to make a call. I’m sending all my love to you , to greet you in the midnight moon, and I’ll be waiting here for you, through the early morn till the afternoon. I won’t allow the tears to fall, without your love to catch them all.

No comments: