Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Faraway Land

Sun glazed the ceiling and a image appeared, in the coal dust I saw you and I standing there.Rafters to castles and dust to sand, I'm surrounded by love in this faraway land.

Silence bowed to the songs of life, passion filled words that make everything right. Your in my arms and happy am I, in the world we created in the clouds in the sky.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Surrounded by the hollow, the hills draped in silence lend a surreal image, dream like in quality. Inching closer to a panoramic view, I felt no distance as truly " silence begins to chatter through memories of the mind."
Sings>
Laughing and dancing, happy as can be!
Smiles you left are felt warmly with a view
of the magic of my midnight dreams.

Stroll the hills, birds chant,hold the
moment, hand and hand. Something
special happened to me, the moment
you opened your heart and sent your
love to me.

_____

4 comments:

The Lone Beader® said...

I like the Eternity picture on your blog... Also, thanks for stopping by War of Words today! Cheers from Boston=:)

Ph said...

Hello my friend, i like always to visit your area ! It's peacefull
Philippe

Rachel C Miller said...

The lone beader, thanks for visiting and yeah everything is interpetation, was it a peaceful death or brutal? Or does it matter they died , so Romeo and Juliet like...... 9th grade literature ya gotta love it.

Rachel C Miller said...

Hi Phillipe, Peaceful is a good place to be, it is where I escape everday to the castle in the clouds. Thank you for your visits it's wonderful have company.