Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Singing in the shower

I have heard it said that the acoustics in the bathroom as the water is running makes everyone a singer.Sounds reflect from the smoothness of the shower walls intensifying the echo of waves. The sounds of your voice reverberate creating a wonderful robust sound that echos.The shower stall is our own amplifier. No imperfections, the water becomes a backround and the words come from the soul and there you are a rock singer, a country bumkin playing the banjo or a singer of love songs.
Meet ya in the shower and our next duet team is............
Sings> Here I am sitting around, just thinking of how much I love you. I just want to let you to know, I’ll be here... dreaming of you.

Anytime you feel alone, just close you eyes and you’ll see me. It’s my idea of a surprise, to paint the skies with all our memories.

Smiles I can’t hide, are displayed for all to see. Happiness is when I feel your love deep inside me. I just want let you know, I’ll be here when ever
you need me.

I’ll never let you go, I’ll be here... always for you. I just want to let you know, nothing can break this bond from me to you.

Kisses under the midnight sky, sparkle bright continuously. Glittery in my eyes, shadows of love and how it should be.

Here I am sitting around , just thinking of how much you mean to me. I just want to let you know I’ll be here forever.


I just want to love you so, to feel your touch while singing and dancing. I just want to love you so today and all eternity.

No comments: