Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I Love You......

The hollow staged with a rain filled mist surrounds me with the eeriness of the season. The silence tightening its grip on my soul,as I struggle to envision your force of energy embracing with a warmth that exudes from the deepest part of my being. Overflowing with emotion I quiver from the surrealistic images that appear in the murky shadows of the gloomy fog. Torn between the tears of yesterday and the dreams of tommorrow, I teeter on an unbalanced appetite that craves to feel your arms hold gentle my body. Questioning my own reaction to a moment in time, I stopped to gaze inward at the love that supersedes the flesh. The reflection in the flames of desire mirrors our souls in a bond riveted with passsion and beauty that holds us in the magical wonders of life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree we have Soul Mates. I do not believe that soul mates complete each other. I do believe they compliment each other and are able to communicate in a very unique way. The key to any relationship lasting is that both people know who they are and be comfortable in their being before attempting to share their life with another person.
Great article! Love what you wrote.

Rachel C Miller said...

Hi Mark,
I agree with you that we must know ourselves before can truly share ourselves. Relationships at various ages and awarenesses create partnerships of different degees of truth. Knowing self is the first step in becoming a partner of truth. I once believed that any relationship was 50/50 until a friend said to me that love and friendship is 100/100. I thought that meant we needed be giving at all times, when I realized that it meant we need to be truthful to ourselves and our partner at all times. Love is not limited by time.