Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, September 13, 2007

A Pinch of An Awakening

There is something melancholy about another season in passing, I feel as if I’m chasing time. The garden spoke without words as I looked at the changes taking effect. Cool, yet a full sun still cast rays upon the flowers final blooms. Stung by the prickly stem of the stinging nettle, I felt a pinch of awakening, like the first time you brought laughter into my life........ The hum of the Cicadas document the end of one season and the beginning of another.

2 comments:

Ph said...

you're full of sadness ? Don't forget the hearts 'sun, it's always shining ... there is no season for love !
I kiss you
phil

Rachel C Miller said...

Distance creates barriers that the mind can overcome, but the heart cannot.
Thank you for your positive note, for as long as the sun shines there is an opportunity to dance on clouds.
Kisses Back!
Rachel