Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Join me

Come on and join me, it's ok you can sit down here beside me. Let’s set the stage, we are sitting in front of the piano, you smile, I smile , hearts pitter patter. We can add a little ambiance, some candle light, fresh, rose petals tossed gently through out the room.Fingers move across the keys, your hands gently supporting mine and the words just flow. At this very moment dreams become reality and song fills the air.

Singing > I keep calling out your name. Do you know the voice haunting?
In the hollow it’s a game, bouncing words, back to me come chasing.

I keep calling out your name, with of words love, so inviting.
Dreaming all alone, wishing you were holding tightly.

I keeping calling out your name, the barrier of silence fighting.
Child like, I run and play, skipping stones, my heart is sighing.

I keep calling out your name, just to let you know I'm waiting.
Always I’ll be here arms extended and heart embracing.

I keep calling out your name, waiting for you to answer. Do
you love me so? I need to know, I'll be here waiting... la la la

I keep calling out your name.....

No comments: