Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Love

There are many kinds of love, love in its completeness is filled with dreams, desire, reality and passion. When all are combined there is no emptiness, as the circle has no definition of a beginning or end. To wake and feel your body and devour each moment of the day, and to be happy like a child to dance, laugh and play. The day simply progresses and no longer do I dream, I have entered the circle to feel you next to me.

Years back I had this conversation, it was about love and what and how much we need and want. I responded with "I want whatever part of you that you can give me, for expectation kills" The reply was you are lying to yourself, you will want and need more. I then reviewed love in its full context, to find that it does vary from individual to individual and what they can offer and what you can give in return. Then I looked deeper into myself, into my soul and I questioned all that I believe love is. Like being programmed we respond to life with ideals set by parent, teachers, friends and the media.

I looked back at the young girl who believed we could live on love and part of that young girl still does believe. I know that choices should be reviewed, because it is easier to stay on a clear path then it is to cut through a jungle.
I do believe there can be an equality in love, a love that is filled with warmth and magic and strong enough to see us through the most difficult of times. Though we can absorb love in many forms from various people, sharing of self completely , heart and soul places us in a vulnerable state.

The opposite of to live is to ...

No comments: