Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Everyday is Valentines Day!

When your love reaches out and pulls me near and the mountains bow to love dancing on air. In celebration my heart beats a loud and the holiday celebrated is when you are around.
~
I don't need a holiday to say how much I care,
I celebrate to memory from the first day you
appeared.
~
You took my heart and taught it how to dance
and sing and everywhere I go, now feels like
a dream.
~
I don't need a holiday to say that I love you,
I say it first thing in the morning and again
when the the day is through.
~
You taught me to celebrate the birth of a
new day and I rejoice each moment, twenty
four hours a day.
~
I don't need a holiday to guide my love, I send it
to you when the wind touches down from
above.
~

No comments: