Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

I Pray Day and Night

I pray day and night, the Lord keeps a watch over you. Healthy and safe and guides you my way, to rest gently in my arms.

I kiss you goodnight to seal my love in remembrance of how much I care. Passion and desire are packed for the hours I’m prepared to spend with you.
~
I sing under the stars, words of love to you where ever you are. Sweet melodies mean nothing to me until they fall on your ears.
~
I pray day and night; the angels of love dust my love over you, tickle your heart and awaken your soul to the whispers of I love you.
~
I dream day and night my arms are filled with love from you, never alone I know, I somehow
I'll always find my way back to you.

No comments: