Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, February 25, 2008

Your still loving me..

Sings> Each Day With you

Each day I wake up, It’s a morning shake up,
hearts embraced and your still loving me.
~
Dreams of two, creates a wonderful view,
a precious silhouette of me loving you.
~
Kisses of sweetness fulfills with such
completeness, your soul to mine, entwined
for all time.
~
I thank the Lord for arranging this meeting

of the hearts and playing the song of love
upon heavens harp.
~
Each day I wake up, it's a morning shake up,
hearts embraced and your still loving me.

~
Don't Pinch....if it's a dream I want dance in your arms forever
and if it's not I want wake up kissing you like it is.
~
I am inspired by knowing you, my heart on fire from loving you.
Passionately on the cloud of dreams.

No comments: