Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, February 25, 2008

La la la

How wonderful and beautiful is this life that put you in my path and placed your hand in mind, each year better then the last. How magical and warm is such an embrace, each and every morning such glee, it put a smile on my face and gave to me new memories.


~

Sings>I can hardly wait until the morning, to share with you the day’s first hello. I can’t wait to tell you that I need you, and how much I love you so.
~
I can hardly wait until your holding, my body close to yours. I can’t wait until I feel your heart beating and I can’t wait to hear your whispers, as you beg for more.
~
I can hardly wait until the moment; I place the kiss of love upon your lips. I can’t wait till the dream is over and the taste of sweetness sends me into a world of bliss.
~
I can hardly wait until I see your smile in conjunction with mine. I can’t wait for those simple pleasures of feeling your hand locked in mine.

No comments: