Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, February 25, 2008

Snowflakes on a Summer Day

As vulnerable as snowflakes on a summer day and as magical as dreams that never fade away. The love grows deep within my very soul and extends outward to caress your heart of gold. I couldn't imagine a day without you by myside or the dark of night without you in my mind. I reach out to find you are reaching back, if only but to give a smile and cause me to have an inside laugh. Stepping outside the realm of yesterday, I found you held the key to the land of faraway. Anxiously I run to feel your warm embrace, to kiss you goodnight in our special place.

~
I held you in my dreams, kissed you good night,
whispered songs of love of which you cannot fight.
~
I danced upon the clouds, I bowed to take your hand,
I placed you in my heart and reviewed the Lord's plan.
~
Swept up in a breeze, the wind danced with the trees,
branches arched down to lift us up from the ground.
~
If you dare to see beyond all clouds and dreams, you
will find it's not a game of the mind.
~
Love is true, each day is better with you, creating
a new hue in the skies of blue.
~
Better then before, I don't need to beg for more,
for what you bring to me is as powerful as a mountain
stream.
~
Up against the rock you can hear the waters talk,
over sand and stone, like my heart that moans.
~
I, I , I love you...I, I, I love you...I, I, I love you
and there we are found dancing underneath the
moon.

No comments: