Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, February 01, 2008

I'll soon be there.....

Perception, a blend of awareness and interpetation creates a sense of understanding. There are times the path is cleared of any rubble and debris and the journey appears to have direction and a sense of reasoning . Troubling emotions and a unsatiated desire create feelings of an imeasurable loss. Trapped between two worlds and laboring to unpuzzle the complexity created by the perplex divisions of the mind. Complication of a simplistic view redirects the visions or heightens the spiritual of what is. A craving that needs to be met reaches out to hold you close in the dark of night. Floating in my own tears, it leads to your arms. Wait for me, I'll soon be there.

~
To love and to be loved brings unity.

No comments: