Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Baby I love you..

Sings> I could feel your breath as you whispered words of love. Surreal, I confused reality with the dreams sent on the wings of a dove. My heart began to tremble at the thought of your touch, so much so I held my pillow tight and shouted out loud. Baby, I need you, Baby, I want you, Baby, I love you ... Baby, I need you, Baby, I want you, Baby, I love you.


Soon the stars controlled the evening sky, sparkling in the heavens led your soul to mine. Silence fell and a little frightened was I,until I listened closely and it was no surprise, I heard.Baby, I need you, Baby, I want you, Baby, I love you...Baby I need you, Baby, I want you, Baby, I love you.


Engaged in the beauty of your magical embrace, I felt the bonding of our souls raptured in outer space. Colossal the moment as amazing as can be and when I looked up in the sky the words of love could be seen. Baby, I need you, Baby I want you, Baby, I love you… Baby I want you, Baby I need you, Baby, I love you



No comments: