Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Honey Bees

It doesn't take mountains or a river to a sea,
the love through my veins is from you to me.
~
It is not a canvas that is set on display, but the
vision of love performs each moment of the day.
~
It is not the honey bee or the flowers of spring,
it is what is created from the smallest of dreams.
~
I am torn between happiness and sadness today. You ask how can this be, how can sorrow's shadow cast darkness and gray? The response was in the tear that rolled down my cheek, of sunshine and laughter and yet disbelief. Gentle your love that brushed it away, my heart held close and a whisper you made. My darling, my darling I have recited a prayer for the angels of kindness to dust from the air, kisses so warm, so love filled and free that you'll know that I am with you for all eternity.
~
I love you too!

No comments: