Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, February 23, 2008

I'm fallen, I'm fallen, I'm fallen dear

As long as your beside me, there's nothing we can't do. The journey would be meaningless if not for the love of you. It's the smile in the morning, the dance in the night, the embrace of a lifetime that constantly excites.


~
I felt myself lose my grip and through the stars of the night I began to slip. Scary as it was I knew I'd be fine as the chill of the night ran down my spine. Standing tall with an invitational embrace, your arms stretching from outer space. I'm fallen, I'm fallen, I'm fallen dear and in the echo a whisper repeated "fall right here. "
~
I felt your arms generous embrace and the last thing I knew you were removing the lace. There I stood with nothing to hide, with our love between us as the only guide. I'm fallen, I'm fallen, I'm fallen dear, and a whisper echoed a love sweet prayer.
~
In the darkness I soon could see, the past directed a change in the journey, and lessons needed to be taught, to appreciate every soul born thought. I'm fallen, I'm fallen, I'm fallen dear and I heard you shout out, " just fall without fear. "
~
Entwined heart and soul, I knew at that moment my life would unfold and there you'd be for all time, my lover, my best friend, my partner in crime. I'm fallen, I'm fallen, I'm fallen dear and a song bounced off the mountains, " I'll always be here. "
~
Dancing soul to soul, I couldn't begin to control, the beat of my heart, the time and place, this magical moment could never be replaced. I'm fallen, I'm fallen, I'm fallen dear and I heard your sweet voice sing, " allow your love to fall right here."

No comments: