Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April 1st

... and then there was light.

Gazing up at the stars it is not to hard to imagine how life could be altered by the most minute shift or atmospheric change in the solar system, that in itself you would think would be enough to bring world peace. A unified sanction whose only goal is to save life and not destroy life. The more we explore, the more vulnerable our stance within our own universe.
~
April 1st the day of ultimate trickery, but I am no fool for knowing how much I love you. When I placed it all in context, look at life and the experiences collectively, I understand the importance of each individual moment. A simple analysis of life reveals that today would not be as it is if not for the actions of our yesterdays. Therefore we have ultimately changed the course on which we travel. Unless destiny comes into play and we are exactly where we should have been all along. To imagine life without you only makes me want to tell you more how much I love you, for that would be a very cold moment in time. So here's to rejoicing in the tomorrows that await to be challenged........I love you!


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lnOJfqizlLY&feature=related



No comments: