Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Spring... when a season comes to life.

I never imagined a love so kind that it was capable of embracing the miles with the mind. A sweet douse of laughter, a hint of desire, strong and yet gentle gives life to the hour.
~
I never imagined a place so safe, that I could close my eyes and rid life of all fear and sense only happiness from the moment your here.
~
I never imagined that we would mutually care and through out this whole journey you still would be here.
~
I never imagined my heart would explode and the emotions of love would overflow, from the moment you entered and said not a word but listened so patiently to everything you heard.
~
I never imagined that peace I would find, when you removed all the clutter and you cleared my whole mind.


1 comment:

Mark said...

Amazing isn't it, the power of love.