Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Choreographed

I wanted to catch the wind, so I caught it as it took control of the still waters and choreographed a dance that rippled in miniature waves from shore to shore. I wanted for you feel my love so I requested the clouds linger long enough to sprinkle kisses of desire from my heart over your soul. I wanted you to hear the music of song birds as to calm you in preparation for my embrace. I wanted to hold your hand and step into the dream that introduces reality to fantasy... I wanted for you to know how much your loved...so I wrote the words and placed them world over to accompany you on your journey.
Deceptive are the gray skies,
behind each cloud is the bluest of blue.




One branch of willow sparks many a memory.



No comments: