Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, April 07, 2008

Sings Softly

Star light skies of blue invite me to dance with you. The power of the mind embraces beyond all miles and time. The energy you feel is certainly real, consisting of all my love and the dreams cast in heavens above.
~
All you need to do is to let those moon rays on through, packed with desire they'll light your heart on fire. This I promise you my darling I'll be true, holding your hand I'll walk side by side with you.
~
Star lit skies of blue invite me to dance with you. The power of the mind embraces beyond all miles and time. The energy you feel is certainly real, consisting of all my love and the dreams cast in heavens above.
~

I Allow My Heart

I allow my heart to feel your love each moment of an hour and each hour of a day, my soul to know deep desire and to find a way to set your spirit a fire. To tell you I love you and how much I care and how I dream of you being here. Beyond the perimeters that time set in place is the distance I travel to feel your embrace.
~
I Felt Your Hand in Mine...

The chandeliers of crystal, the carpet of gray and a room filled with people began to slowly fade. It could have been my imagination or a dream that caused my heart to flutter and escape from everything.
~
I felt your hand in mine, I heard your heart beat and I knew that you were there loving me. Sometimes I question reality and dreams, but this was ever special it was your faith in me.
~
Words I shared with young and old, a declaration of love more valuable then the most rarest form of gold. Silence took a back seat as my heart roared the sounds of love exploding from the center of my core.
~
The chandeliers of crystal, the carpet of gray and a room filled with people began to slowly fade. It could have been my imagination or a dream that cused my heart to flutter and escape from everything.

No comments: