Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Let's Runaway....


No matter the season, the time or the day, whenever I am with you its a special day. The sky became bluer and bluer and blue and the more that I watched it the more that I knew. Your love was beside, not once did it stray, and so wonderful and beautiful it makes blue skies of gray.


Dusk is upon us and each night I wait to hold
your hand and journey to our special place.
~
Safe and comforting it leaves nothing less then
love to embrace and the view is amazing of the
smile on your face.
~
... in your eyes.

I looked unto the garden, valley and mountain high, looked to the river and then again to the sky. I looked into your eyes, heart and smile and then I looked to the dream to see what we had found. Love was in the garden, in the valley and mountain high, love was in the river and love was in the sky. Love was in your eyes, in your heart and in your smile and when I reached for your embrace we bridged across the miles.
~
Sings> Let's Runaway

The island inviting with waters of crystal blue and the sky of perfection tempting me to run with you. Your heart filled of love stretched out for an embrace and held me close in our runaway place. Every dream an Island, every waking thought of you, I am so happy when I'm that close to you. Run, run, running, I was running to you, but the best part of loving is that you were running to.
~
The island inviting with waters of crystal blue and the sky of perfection tempting me to run with you. Your smile broad stretched across your face, warm and wonderful could never be replaced. Clouds are waiting for us to come aboard and take us to the sands of passion waiting on lifes shore. Run, run,running, I was running to you, but the best part of loving is that you were running to.



No comments: