Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Unique

Its not how often you say I love you, but how many times I felt it from inside, so much so that I could climb the highest mountain just to be my your side. Unique doesn't even come close to the beauty that I see, when I close my eyes to allow you to master every dream. Everyday a celebration beginning with a kiss, I gave it to the heavens to release it at will through the power of nature, from the valleys to the hills. The approval of silliness, the magic of the dreams, the journey through reality to lands still unseen. A touch across the miles an embrace with morning smiles and a love so powerful it makes reality of dreams. It's a bit of my wants, my needs and desires, incorporated with faith in you that sets the day afire. Alone or together, silence or a song you enrich my life from the beginning, no doubt where I belong. In yours arms with laughter where you chase away every tear and tucked inside you placed a kiss for the summer time spare. Joint in conversation, we share each moment of the day and you make the greatest listener in the most unique kind of way. Honesty a treasuer, your shoulder gentle and yet filled with strength, for my head has rested many of times as you comforted through out the day. Your world, my world the doors both open wide and hand and hand we explore with heart, soul and mind. Respect of our differences, a compliment to the day and as I confide in you my friend I know that love surfaces in the most special kind of way.

No comments: