Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, April 18, 2008

Sunshine

It’s the season of sunshine,
with flowers of bright and the
warmth of your love from day
until night.
~
I braced for each mountain, I
raced to the shore, just to know
you’re waiting means so very
much more.
~
I danced in the hollow with a
warm spring time breeze, under the
blossoms of cherry as they drifted
gently down from the tree.
~
A calm and a rush in the very same
breath and both happy and sad by
this life long test.
~
I feel you, I see you, I know that your
here. Then why is this emptiness
controlling with fear?
~
Rejoicing! I'm grateful, I'm grateful for
each day I awake, and the vision of love
at life's garden gate.
~
Hunger from deep, deep in the soul reaches
to embrace with a long lasting hold.
~
Feel it, see it , know that it's here and when
the whisper of love surround you with song,
you'll know that my arms is where you
belong.



Whispers of angels sent you to me
and my soul responds to the warm memories.

1 comment:

Mark said...

Excellent!