Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, April 17, 2008

My Song

Sings>I ran into the garden to escape from the day and there in the most beautiful setting a vision was on display. I reached on out to feel if it was real and like the butterfly upon the blossoms you simply disappeared.
~
Spinning round and round in circles till I had fallen to the ground and with my eyes closed tightly I listened to ever sound. The hills courted in away that opened up my heart and invited love to take its place and rid life of all the gloom and dark.
~
I could feel you reaching out to my very soul, so magical and wonderful is this special hold. You traveled over mountains, you drained the river dry, you gave the gift of love the day you walked into my life.
~
You keep on growing in my heart, soul and mind, developing a bond like steel we stand to battle time. I question nothing about the way life is, the Lord sends little reminders to appreciate the spin.
~

No comments: