Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Friendship

The moment is simple, the pleasure is pure, not to battle to win, but to see so much more. Follow the heart it leads beyond seas, to the clouds in the sky, with wind blown memories. I Love you, I love you, the words I repeat and the warmth from your heart is felt from my head to my feet. Trapped in circumstance, a lock on the gate or is it just that it all belongs to fate? Your wings spread widely and a feather I held and it lifted me high beyond the steel and brass weld. I love you, I love you, the words I repeat and the warmth from your heart is felt from my head to my feet.

~
Glances downward to the trials of earth to see
that hope and faith gave to love a new birth.

No comments: