Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, November 02, 2008

...as the song plays, I Bless the day I found you

I woke up in the middle of the night and the vision of your being filled the darkness of the room and the words flowed from my soul of the joy you bring.

The warmth of your heart,
the touch of your soul,
and the spirit of love
in a life long hold.

The comfort of dreams,
In a dance of memories,
The moment brought you
Next to me.

As I looked at a collection of poetry and art work from the preceding chapters of my life, I realized how each moment built upon the next to create such warmth of memory which I will forever cherish. I thought about life and the touch of love and how important it is to savor all that magic, as it is the energy which will see us through a day. In my journey the travels found me overcoming road blocks, detouring and sometimes at a stand still as I struggled to find the correct path in which my soul need travel. The days had been documented and like a script written from the soul, each moment was filed securely away in the heart to be retrieved at any given time. The magic is in how the love can surface beyond all the darkness to enhance the dreams. I am not sure exactly what placed this netting of calm around me, it seem to be a combination of sweet memory, accomplish and the beauty of the moment.

No comments: