Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Sunday, November 09, 2008

...less yea be judged.


Shades of many colors, darkness in varied hue, silhouette against the horizon and cast images of you. Restless was the moment, battling my soul, until I gave into the moment and allowed your spirit to take a hold. Whispers of the heart, embrace soul to soul in a magical moment which leaves no trace of cold. Pleasing is the calm, when at first your love infused and left within my very heart sun lit shades of yellow to erase the blues of old.
~
The greater sin is in living a lie...for betrayal takes on many forms.
~
Dust the cobwebs, remove the old,
a wandering heart, a restless soul.
~
The blinded heart and the stumbling soul
on a misguided journey without any rules.
~
Footprint
It appears to be my footprints,
yet I don't recognize the fool,
for I have traveled many a years,
captured both heart and soul.

No comments: