Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I Speak of Love...

The song a bit silly, the song out of tune
with words of love from me unto you.

I found myself dancing , I was partnered
on air, cloud dancing heart and soul
with you my dear.

The song a bit silly, the song out of tune,
with words of love from me unto you

Brittle the raindrops from water to ice,
melts from the heat of our hearts
entwined at night.

The song a bit silly, the song out of tune,
with words of love me unto you.
~
Cherish

I possess no kingdom, no treasure chest at sea,
but what I cherish most my love is the gift of
joy you bring.

No crown of gems is needed, no gowns of silk and gold,
as nothing reflects more beautifully than your love
infused into my soul.

No comments: