Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, November 21, 2008

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!

The first heavy snowfall of the season lay a blanket of pristene white crsytals, which seem to intill a warmth of memory. I closed my eyes and as vivid at the stormy winter wonderland, the images of a crackling fire, soft music and a inner feeling of peace and calm transpired. So surreal the sounds and beauty as I felt the union of our spirits span beyond the distance to a dimension where dreams and reality join one with the moment. My hunger and desire, worked its magic with true passion to bring through the power of dreams your sweet embrace. The silence was broken by the sounds of the beating of your heart, as my own heart raced to record the music of love. I dare not move in fear that I may break the spell which holds captive our love.

No comments: