Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Friday, May 15, 2009

Slipping into the abyss

I battle the darkness, the mesh of web surrounding me, it clings like madness and it barely lets me breathe. You've been waiting, I saw you  standing there, your heart inviting to block the path of fear. The sun is shining and still I feel the rain ... 

I began to write this morning and my words started to reflect a negative state of mind and for a brief moment I reached out and felt your hand pull me to safety. I smiled felt the warmth of your love and knew that everything would be okay. In all honesty I was standing in the shower and looked down at my toes and they were red with white polka dots. When I fell asleep my daughter painted my toes nails polka dots and I only noticed this morning. lol Laughter is the best medicine.

No comments: