Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

... where the streams come together.

 
     Pure of heart is the willingness
      to allow the soul vision. 
Each bloom races to document a moment,
 like the beauty of love as it embraces each day. 
We come across the most amazing gifts in life,
 when and where we least expect it.  

The beauty of freedom comes with 
the privilege to exercise our rights. 
~

                                                                 Simplicity is heaven...
    The graceful bloom of the Fushia reminds me
 how fragile and yet beautiful life is. 
                                                         Smiling and sending xox.

The narrow view is widened as we open our
hearts and fearlessly journey forward.
~
As the stream carved the hills creating a display of beauty,
so has your love braided my heart and soul in a flow of unity.
~
Sings>I'm knocking on the forever door,
anxious to explore, our forevermore,
you and I.
~
Step by step direct to you,
your arms were open when
I walked through. Dancing
throughout life, with the
partner who touched me
from deep inside.
~
I'm knocking on the forever door,
anxious to explore, our forevermore,
you and I.
~
Unleash the many dreams,with love
both heart and soul sing. The power
of such love is found dancing from
the heavens down. Hold my hand
and dance with me, let it out and let
it sing, let your heart close to me.
~
I'm knocking on the forever door,
anxious to explore, our forevermore,
you and I.
~
Whispers>I'm knocking on the forever door, anxious to explore, our forevermore, you and I.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Great song and meaningful photos, thanks for sharing your light!

Anonymous said...

I remember that feeling. This is the feeling of being in love! Wonderful poetry as always, Rachael.

Blessings of love, kindred sis!