Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, April 05, 2010

Daffodils in Spring!


It's not repetition nor is it a dream,
the feelings I have for you are as real
as daffodils in spring.
~
I don't need to visualize our love,
it paints the hills in a glaze of gold,
the joy of our love a treasure to behold.
~
From the moment our souls united,
from the first day you took my hand,
from the moment you allowed our hearts
to magically take command.
~
It's not repetition nor is it a dream,
the feelings I have for you are as real
as daffodils in spring.
~
If I held the words back and refused to life reveal,
than sorrow would have draped the darkness and
our love lost like a ship at sea. The imprisonment
the punishement, the sadness a harsh reality of a
life without a soul and my heart without you next
to me.
~
If there shall be a greater love I have yet to see,
nor feel the thunder of sweet embrace
with someone other than thee.
~
Sings> I wanna wake up and feel your arms around me, I wanna wake up and know I'm where I was meant to be. To share the morning and kiss you each and every day, to love you and feel your love, in the most amazing way. La, la, la in your arms la, la, la your sweet charm, la, la, la my love and yours, la, la, la every morn.
~
I wanna wake up and listen to each beat of your heart, I wanna wake up and reach beyond the stars. To be there with you, to hold you day and night, to follow the dreams that put your love in my sight. La, la la in your arms, la, la, la your sweet charm, la, la, la my love and yours, la, la, la every morn.
~
Listen to the Rain
If you stop and listen, listen to the rain, each drop falling is calling out our names. It's not a common pit or patter, nor a thunderous roar, the rain gently falling, I call a lovers storm. It holds the secrets, a tear drop or two but if you dare to listen you'll hear my love for you.
If you stop and listen, listen to the wind, a melody it plays and a rhyme from deep within. It's rustles through the trees, it tops the mountains high, it blows from my heart to you, from across the blue sky.
If you stop and listen, listen to your heart, listen, each beat tells a story of the love that from the heavens fell. You know it's not a dream, you are following so well. Just listen to your heart, rumbling like waves against a shell, the sounds of love from heaven fell.
~
Dreams
I'm particularly pleased,
I woke up this morning
from a lovely dream.
~
I saw your face and
I heard you say, I love
you baby forever and a day.
~
I'm as happy as happy can
ever be, I woke up this morning
to my heart racing.
~
The pleasure was utterly
divine, a kiss so sweet it
made me tremble in side.
~
I'm as delirious as any one
can be, I was dreaming of
love and I felt you reach on
out to me.
~
I woke up this morning and
to my surprise, I found I was
walking in a dream and you
were by myside.
~
Real is the love I feel for you, real is my emotions as my heart
whose waffles through the blue. Real is the moment, each day we
share, the love of a lifetime that brought you here.
~
Blissful moments, the day is ours, the dreams a gateway, the story controls the hour. The words are written and they reveal, so everyone will know exactly how we feel. I'll never be fully satisfied, till we take that walk and I hold your hand and we are side by side. Highly precious treasures, a wealth beyond the mind, a gift of love that made our souls entwine.
~

1 comment:

Margie said...

Every thing you wrote was beautiful!
Loved it Rachel.
You are such a loving spirit!

Margie :)