Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Saturday, April 24, 2010

...it is I

The Stream rages through the mountains and a rainbow paints a hue of every color in the sky as your love through my heart is a joy I can't deny. The trillium blanket the hills and a blue is hidden beyond the clouds and it all seems quite amazing as I gaze like an a angel looking down. Sweet sounds are captured by the magic of the soul, while the words of love are empowered which bring to me your hold. The water simply rushes like a gazelle as she races through the fields, breaking all the barrier and releasing what time has yet to spill. I knew it from the beginning and I simply know it now and when the day is over I know what love is all about. It conjures up the dreams where I can hold you close and whispers like the rain as through my heart it flows. When all seems impossible and the restlessness abound, that's when I think of you and know what I have found.
~
The world within a Kaleidoscope and shattered pieces do I see and through each turn a vision of how wonderful love can be. It is the kiss in the morning, the magic in the day, the images each night that never fade away. It is the faith of each beginning, the hour that has me hungering so and the dreams that have me begging for more and more of the love that simply won't let go.

~
I cannot whisper soft enough, nor shout loud enough my dear, so when the rain is falling, each drop holds sentiments of how much I care. With each pitter-patter, with all my love I so inspire in hope that happiness will infuse into your soul and give to you the power. Allow the chill to remind you and the clouds to blanket in the night and when you close your eyes my love, remember it is I who holds you tight.

~
I thought inquisitively, what is it I am missing? What sign did I fail to see? When suddenly my soul responded " allow your heart to set you free." I followed the path and it redirected me and led me through the gates of truth to view a sight that seldom see. I saw it in the sunrise and again when moon now braced the light less sky and when I looked into your heart I saw the love that through my spirit entwines.
~
It is takes a certain kind of strength
to engage soul to soul in an eternal bond.
~
Love is not repetitious it grows and blooms
more beautifully with each moment.
~
Passion, when desire meets with love
and embraces the magic.
~
Heaven is laying in the arms of love...




No comments: