Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Thursday, April 01, 2010

The simplicity of the blue!

With the celebration of Easter we are reminded of the the great sacrifice and the spiritual beauty in which we have been granted the opportunity to live a full and happy life. What makes one stand out in a crowd? The willingness to open the heart, to stand apart from a crowd and pursue the dreams with honesty, devotion and love. It is with maturity that wisdom surfaces and applied to our everday life reveals in truth of the journey. The possiblities are endless as we find ourselves rejoicing in the miracle of the day.




Sings>It's those simple little pleasures that money just can't buy, kissing you each morning and watching the sunrise. My heart's the gift that I have to give to you, to see us through the gray skies and meet up with the blue. You know I get it, I know you get it too, no matter where we journey, I'll always be there for you.



It's those simple little pleasures that money just can't buy, sharing our hearts on this earth and in the heavens high. I recognized the magic from the first hello and like honey suckle there is no stopping where our love will go. You know I get it , I know you get it too, no matter where we journey, I'll aways be there for you.



It's those simple little pleasures that money just can't buy, to lay there in your arms and gaze at the star lit night.It gets better everday, with every moment we share, it's the love that's God has given and the love that brought you here. You know I get it, I know you get it too, no matter where we journey, I'll always be there for you.



It's those simple little pleasures that money just can't buy, where I'd do just about anything to see that sparkle in your eyes. We court the dreams, we take the day by storm and giving to one another our love is born. You know I get it, I know you get it too , not matter where we journey, I'll always be there for you.



~


When the sun rises each morn, a new day is born and all that will b,e is found through our dreams. Sunlight reflecting above the hills, I know what I feel, when your love reaches out to me. Da da da da dreams can come true, as long as I have you, I know what to do, sharing my life with you.

When the sun rises each morn, a new day is born and all that will be is found through our dreams. Your love held me in the dark of the night, such a delight as I reviewed loving you. Da da da da dreams can come true, as long as I have you, I know what to do, sharing my life with you.

2 comments:

Mark said...

Rachel,
Have a great Easter weekend. This is a wonderful time to reflect on dying and rebirth and our eternal being. Enjoy the PA weather, supposed to be in the 70's and 80's this weekend.

Margie said...

It's the simple little pleasures that money can't buy that make life a most wonderful experience!
Love this writing, Rachel.

Have a wonderful weeeknd, one of peace and much joy!


Margie :)