Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

...of you my darling sweet

I never saw the sky as I saw it today,
a blanket of blue replaced any signs of gray.
The trees now dressed in varied shades of green
and I welcome the moment and the visuals of spring.

~

I woke up in the morning and it was no surprise,
it was you in my heart and you on my mind.
Pinch me if I dreaming, but I felt your tender
embrace, your heart against mine and in unison
they raced.

My hands caressing every inch of you, I couldn't
stop the feeling even if I wanted to. The kiss so
sweet, joy filled from your lips, left upon mine
the most wonderful morning kiss.

My fingers through your hair of shiny soft
like silk and I brushed it to the side and
whispered to you how much I care.

The morning was amazing and you my love
made it so, as you were cast the lead in the
dreams that won't let go.

I had wondered if this might have been a
page in the dream and I was afraid you
might disappear from me.

I whispered softly as I held the
images in my mind and thought of the
day our bodies would come together
like our souls that had so entwined.

No comments: