Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 13, 2011

The barefoot dance with you...

Sings>I can feel it like the rain that's falling down, like the sun hidden behind the clouds, the chill within my soul and the magic that has a hold...

I feel your love, I taste it sweet, like a honey suckle summer treat. I hear the song our hearts deployed filled with happiness and joy. I see the magic of surprise, when I open up my eyes and I see our love come shining through.

Early in the morning and late at night, I lay here awake with you on my mind.  Reaching out to hold you, to keep you close under skies of blue.


I feel your love, I taste it sweet, like a honey suckle summer treat. I hear the song our hearts deployed filled with happiness and joy. I see the magic of surprise, when I open up my eyes and I see our love come shining through. 

 ~
Don't go stepping on my toes

Heart to heart we dance and I know that we have a chance,
 to make our dreams come true, barefoot dancing with you.


Heart to heart we live our lives, it's what gives my soul the drive,
 as I feel your heart  beating warm and wonderfully next to mine.

Heart to heart we share in song  as the day passes along, I find
myself singing songs of love, as I sing of my love for you.

No comments: