Pictorial Prose

Pictorial Prose
Indulging my most lucid daydreams

Monday, June 13, 2011

My Lips to yours...

Always trying to see clearly the right and wrong of life, except that it is never that clear...um I think I have heard that before "It is not always black and white, sometimes we have to...." The last seven months have revealed more than I first realized. That I can survive alone, though my heart and soul beg to be caressed. I have always been aware of our vulnerability that within a moment our earthly experience can be brought to and end. Yet the decision making process hasn't not become any easier. Yet the goals of life are still the same " to love and be loved" The essence of love can be felt through actions, beautiful, gentle and surrounded by a sense of peace. The years have found me restless and it wasn't till today that I really understood all the experiences on this long drawn out journey. What my mind perceives and my heart hungers for seem to be distanced by the circumstances in which I have little control.

The trees fan like seem to appear to dance with the breeze of summer air. The day a bit haunting as I beg to hold you near, needing and wanting to feel more than empty air. The rain is falling and with this day I share the hunger of my soul that begs to hold you here. Love's equation makes sense to me, your heart with mine for all eternity.

The tears fall,
a chill rattles my senses
and my heart weeps,
for time passes by and
leaves us victim of our
indecisiveness.



~

Head on shoulder,
hand on heart,
spirit on clouds,
soul in a dream.


Erase the darkness ,
hold me close ,
for if tomorrow is in passing ,
your love I will not lose.

No comments: